Elizabeth D. Abramson Isser
- Premises Liability Defense
- Automobile Liability Defense
Elizabeth graduated from Tufts University in 1990 and received her law degree, cum laude, from Boston University School of Law in 1993 where she was an Edward F. Hennessey scholar. Following a Judicial clerkship with the Honorable Mary R. Hamill of the Tax Court of New Jersey, Elizabeth was a litigation associate at Skoloff & Wolfe in Livingston, New Jersey.
Subsequently, Elizabeth worked as an associate at Mayer Brown LLP in New York where she advised lenders, borrowers, buyers, and seller on various aspects of real estate transactions. Elizabeth has extensive experience in both tax and real estate law and has been concentrating on premises liability defense and automobile liability defense during her time at the firm.
- Skoloff & Wolfe, PC, Litigation Associate
- Mayer Brown LLP, Associate
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1993
- Honors: cum laude
- Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts
- New Jersey, 1993